Calibrace+ is the only back brace designed specifically for Parkinson's patients.
- The Calibrace+ is a back brace designed specifically for Parkinson’s patients.
- Rolls shoulders up and back for more natural posture.
- Rigid back panel supports from tailbone to the top of the shoulder blades.
- Adjustable and washable
- Can be worn inconspicuously under clothing
- Easy to put on and take off
- Provides dignity and comfort.
How It Works
The Calibrace has two main components, the front apron and the tensioning system. The front apron provides compression of the torso relieving lower back pain. The patent pending tensioning system lifts the shoulders up and back, improving posture and balance. The brace is lightweight, breathable and discreet. Users can wear the brace under or over clothing and during exercise if desired.
Tensioning System from the Front of Calibrace+
Tensioning System from the Back of Calibrace+
A detailed explanation of the Calibrace+ parts and function can be found here.
The Calibrace+ can be ordered in 2 ways:
Talk to your doctor today about prescribing the Calibrace+. Use the button below to download an information packet for your doctor. Please bring all 3 sheets with you to your appointment.
The Calibrace+ is available for direct purchase for $1,195.00 which includes shipping and handling.